Discover My Blog, Discover My Thoughts

Hi everyone, my name is… wait I don’t what to put my real name. Let’s start again. 

Hi everyone, my name is Kilop Slé. I am starting a blog right now and for my first writing I’m going to talk about myself. Why? Because my blog is about my vision of things so generally my thoughts and if you know me, you’re going to know if you will love my blog or not.

So, my name is Kilop and I am currently in secondary five. I going to rate my skills and knowledge with different level for a better comprehension. Level 1, I already tried it once. Level 5, I know a little about it. Level 10, I am good at this thing. Level 15, I will soon became an expert. Level 20, I am a god in this thing. Now that you know how levels work let’s discover who I am. I’m a huge fan of Donjon and Dragon, level 17. I started it when I was ten with the friends of my brother. I love playing character that wouldn’t be me in normal life. I am doing some martial art too, karate indeed, level 13. I started at seven and have never stopped. I love the old spirit of this art. I write some poems sometime, Level 10. It’s my way to put my feeling in words. I love to read too, Level 13, because for a moment I’m in another universe and I don’t have problems in those universes.

That’s going to be all for this one. I hope you know me enough to decide if you will love my blog or not. For my next post I’m going to talk about my hospitalization. You’re going to know what I think of this story.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Like or Not to Love

Thougts of a human