The Nightmare of Patients, Part 1


Hi everyone, it’s me again. Today I start the real thing. I’m going to share with you my thoughts and vison of and hospital.

 The Nightmare of Patients

 I’m exaggerating a little, but it still not a place that you want a stay. I think it’s because there’s a lot of bad news that came out of this place, but the good news might be the best you can find. So, we are going to pass throw all the levels of a stay at the hospital.

Level 1: The Emergency

Yes, to win the beautiful price of a room at the hospital you have to pass by this place. But first, you must be equipped wisely, because there’re a lot of slimes there, Waiting. You can fight them with video games, cell phones or any other things who kill times. Finally, try to think negatively, because you’re going to stay there a lot of time. There’re even some persons who sleep there. You will be able to pass the level after a few tests and your complete diagnostic.

Level 2: The Room

After the extremely long waiting mixt with joyful tests, like blood test, you’re going to change of environment. You will be on a small room, alone, if your lucky, or with someone, if you’re not. There, you must survive at the same slimes of level one and a new monster, Nurses. If your lucky, they are going to help you most of the time, like giving you food or drugs if you’re in pain. But they are still going to disturb you with other tests and question to be sure your OK, even in the middle of the night. Another creature appears on this floor, the Doctor. He his going to tell you your current health state when he appears. He’s like a bonus monster, if your lucky your going to have good news and your going to stop at this level, but if you’re not, your going to continue your adventure. I forgot to say, you can have some NPCS on this game, name family members. They are going to fallow you almost every where in the hospital.

I going to stop here for today, I think this is enough for one post. If you want the next part of it soon write it in the comments, if you don’t, at least send me a hello Kilop! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Like or Not to Love

Discover My Blog, Discover My Thoughts

Thougts of a human