To Like or Not to Love



Those days, I have a lot of question in my little head. Most of them are related to my relation with others. I find that, relationships are so complicated. Why? Because each person in the world have different way of been and seen life. This thing changes the way you see relationship. If we take friendship as an example, the way you identify someone like a friend might not be the same to the person next to you. And, even with my 16 years of experiences, I still don’t know how I might call friend. However, I still got my little idea of what are relationships. Let’s discover it together.
Like I say above, the way you see a person like a friend have a lot a chance to change from a person to and other. For some person, a friend is only a person with who you have fun and enjoy the time you pass with him, and for others, it might be a person how you can talk with, without being judge. I thinking about three type of friend, even if there is much more than that, an even more type of relationship.

1-      The School Friend
Those kinds of friend are the one you enjoy being with… but only at school. A lot of student can be a school friend. It’s the kind of person you love being with, but you don’t want to see them otherwise than school. They are, for me, the lowest friendship you can have with someone. And I experience it, a lot of time. During the begging of my secondary (middle school), I spend my time with people that I never enjoy a lot. Yes, they where nice guys, but not enough for me. They were talking of subject I never liked. Even this year, I have the felling that I live in a completely different world compare to other people I spend time with. I’m like a secondary, or even a thirdly friend, and… I’m almost invisible to them when I don’t go see them. Those are school friend.

2-      The Good and Nice Friend
Those are, from what I think, the most common form of friend. It’s like the guy that walk in the school and always have a big smile on his face when he see you. The kind of person you always what to see and be with, wherever you are. Sure, everyone have some period of there life they want to spent alone. Otherwise then that, a good and nice friend is the average friend that everybody like. The kind of person ta say Hi to someone every 2 seconds. A person you enjoy being with, that you see some time out off school, make party with, or go shopping. From my point of view, those kind of friends are still not enough. I need something more, with someone to consider them has my real friend. However, with my level of sociability, the good a nice friend is a nice and good person, and I like them.
  
3-      The Family Friend
Everyone has heard, at lest one time in there life ‘’you are like the big brother (or sister) I never had’’. This is a family friend. Someone how trust you enough and that like you enough to add you at his own family. I find that kind of relation so nice, it’s not just a friend that call your bro one in a wild, it’s someone that what you to by part of his family. I don’t know what happen in the human brain to provoke those kind of relation, but I’m sure it take more than one or two mouths to arrive at this kind of trust to each other. And more of that, this relation have to be from the two side. If you are friend with someone, he might not be the same things that he is thinking of you. But when someone tell you The sentence (see above), it’s because the relation is already very good between each other. I never experience that kind of relation, but… I think this is the best relation you can have with someone.

That’s what finish my post on friend. Like I say before, all person are different, and, how you feel about someone might not be the same for that person. I show you three type of friend I identify, but there is some more.
I Think that… It is not important to know how your friend or your best is, just enjoy all the time you pass with them and stop thinking about your live, just relax and have fun.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Discover My Blog, Discover My Thoughts

Thougts of a human