Nightmare of patients, Part 2


Hi, everyone, I think it is finally the time that I continue The nightmare of patients. More over, I spend another day at the hospital recently. I stop at the level 1 do. Because of that incident, my visons of the hospital came back to me, so I will continue were I was.

The Nightmare of Patients... The Continuous

Level 3: The medicines
After you pass a lot of time waiting for a diagnostic and start to know the new environment of level 2, the bonus monster (Doctor) will come to talk about treatments. That’s where start the level 3. If your lucky, this level will come fast and you will still be exploring the ground of level 2, if your not, the ground will be exactly the same, that’s more boring.
The big difficulty here is the treatments. Depending on what you chose, (or the monster chose), you myth be stock whit some physical deficiency. Example, you can be stock with a bag of iron that go trough your vain or with a tube to help you breathe. This is the big problem; the game is not made for a 100% win after a treatment. It is determine by a lot of factors. Your current health, mental and physical, the normal trait of the character your incarnated, the food you eat and a lot of others factors. The time in this level can be different form a game to an other. During my last game, I spend one-week stock at this level, waiting for the treatments to work. You really wish to stop there because the nest level is not the best one.

Level 4: The surgery
This level is kind of a bonus level, but IRL, it’s more like a nightmare. This level appear only if you’re sick enough, if you have a certain sickness or if the treatments of level 3 doesn’t work. During the third level, you might see a new monster call the surgeon. If you see it, it’s because the level 4 is coming soon. Because he is the principal monster of this floor. But there is a bunch a new monsters that’s coming too.
The biggest difficulty here is to keep your mental health in good shape. Because it’s a chock, most of the time. But if you’re at this level you can’t come back, or you will probably lose the game. So, you have to find a way to past trough it no matter what. At the beginning, it’s scary. The surgeon come and tell you that a room is waiting for you. After this, it’s pretty calm. However, when the orderly come (a new monster) the time start to run out. You have to finish what you are doing the faster as you can to go to the surgery hall. There, there will be nurses, as usual, and after a bit of time the anesthetist appear (another monster). And this might be the last thing you see because the rest of the level is pure luck.

That’s going to be all for this. It might not seen but for me this it isn’t the better subject to talk about. So I will stop there for today. Hope you understand a little better how it is to be a patient at the hospital and passing thought all of those levels. Send me a comment if you want the final part. I will give you a little spoil. The name of the Level 5 is… The Awaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Like or Not to Love

Discover My Blog, Discover My Thoughts

Thougts of a human